Breakfast is served every morning between 8:00am and 9:30am in our dining room which overlooks Kenmare Bay and the Caha Mountains. The dining room has a relaxed intimate feel and just oozes style and comfort.
At Abbey Court our three course breakfast menu aims to suit every taste whether it is a full hearty breakfast or a varied continental one. We will also do our best to cater for any specific requests and dietary requirements.
From the Buffet
Choose from a selection of juices, fruit, cereals and cheeses. There are also a variety of breads to choose from.
- Porridge: freshly made and served to your taste e.g. with fruit or honey.
- Traditional Irish breakfast; Grilled bacon, sausage, tomato, puddings with a choice of fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
- Pancakes: Fresh pancakes served with fruit, syrup or perhaps bacon.
- Baked beans served on toast.
- A special of the day.
- Freshly made coffee and tea
- Decaffeinated tea and coffee
- Herbal tea infusions
- Fruit teas
Have you forgotten how good breakfast can be? We haven’t
Our breakfast follows a simple rule, the freshest of ingredients which are sourced locally and cooked to perfection.